COACT Associates Wins Corporate Culture Award at American Association of Inside Sales Professionals Leadership Summit
Held from April 18-20, 2017 in Chicago, Ill., the Leadership Summit is an annual event attended by the world’s largest gathering of Inside Sales professionals. Nominees for the Corporate Culture Award needed to meet the following qualifications:
- Recognized by internal employees, external peer group, and clients as a company/organization who places high value on people and the human aspect of sales
- Maintains a consistent program for rewarding and recognizing the contribution people make in driving the success of the organization
- Shares a passion for helping people succeed and advance in their careers
- Is known internally and externally as a positive, exciting, motivating and enjoyable place to work
- Is an advocate for advancing the profession of Inside Sales
COACT was honored to be selected for this award.
We are excited to continue developing our culture and furthering the profession of inside sales!
About COACT Associates
COACT team members have over 150 years of combined experience in business-to-business sales, marketing process, and techniques.
We work with clients across the country, building and implementing strategic business growth campaigns. Our team of inside sales and marketing professionals target, prospect, and position new pre-qualified business opportunities for your professional sales staff to close.
The COACT proposition – we enable our clients to economically access a process and professional inside sales and marketing team that significantly increases awareness and builds demand for their products and services. Today’s competitive advantage is determined by the amount of knowledge that is gained and shared about the prospect’s buying system – COACT helps build that advantage.
The American Association of Inside Sales Professionals (AA-ISP) is an international association dedicated exclusively to advancing the profession of Inside Sales. The association engages in research studies, organizational benchmarking and leadership round tables to better understand and analyze the trends, challenges, and key components of the growth and development of the Inside Sales industry. Our mission is to help inside sales representatives and leaders to leverage our information and resources through published content, local community chapters, national conferences, career development, and an Inside Sales accreditation program.