IBISWorld Report About Emerging Tech Industries
Michelle Philippon - Business Development Specialist
E-Commerce & Online Auctions Industry
- IBISWorld highlights how chatbots are now being used by the e-commerce and online auctions industry to make things more convenient for consumers and increase company profits.
- Chatbots, a software solution, communicate with customers and help them do things like inquire about their personal styles and make educated suggestions for what to buy.
- Since 63.0% of consumers (per Research Now) just use 1-5 apps per day, e-commerce and online auctions companies like Uber and Flowers.com can now combine their sales in one place through chatbots.
- IBISWorld suggests that chatbots will help this industry to continue growing at an annualized rate of 4.4% over the next five years ($366.2 billion).
Tractors & Agricultural Machinery Industry
- The agricultural machinery industry is poised to change significantly – especially as evidenced by the launch of CNH Industrial’s autonomous tractor concept.
- This concept uses driverless technology to boost production and productivity and could bring about more demand for new tractor technologies.
- It’s even suggested that “these tractors have the potential to reverse industry revenue trends,” this reports states.
Questions or comments? Please contact Michelle Philippon at mphilippon@teamCOACT.com